Protecting Your Time On The Trails With Hassle-Free NH Snowmobile Insurance
Get A Quote For Snowmobile Insurance In New Hampshire:
We can help you cruise through the coverage you need to ensure years of snowmobiling pleasure in the future.
Snowmobile Insurance FAQs & Quotes In New Hampshire
Snowmobiles can present many hazards to drivers, passengers and other motorists. Not to mention, damage to your machine can be a financial hit without coverage to help pay for repairs. Before the temperatures cool and you get eager to hop on your snowmobile, contact the local agents of Meredith Insurance at 603-707-4322. We’re here to help you learn more about insuring your machine and protecting yourself and others.
Send Our Team Your Quote Request And See How Much You Could Save!
Free Snowmobile Insurance Quote:
GET THE FAQS:
Snowmobile Coverage Basics
A typical snowmobile insurance policy includes the following:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability (BI/PD): Covers liability for an accident involving injury to other people or property, up to your liability
limits. If your limits are 100/300/100, no more than $100,000 would be paid per person for bodily injury, no more than $300,000 would be paid per accident for bodily injury and no more than $100,000 would be paid per accident for property damage.
- Comprehensive and Collision Coverage: Policy pays to replace or repair your snowmobile if it is stolen or damaged, regardless of who is at fault. You select and pay a deductible and then the insurance carrier pays the remainder. Collision coverage applies if you hit a nonliving object or other vehicle. This coverage also pays for damages caused by events other than collisions, such as fires, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: If you get into an accident with someone who is uninsured or underinsured and you were not the at-fault party, the policy will pay for your medical treatment.
- Roadside Assistance: Policy covers the labor needed for repairs and towing to the nearest repair facility if your snowmobile is disabled.
- Accessory Covered: Policy covers items that were not originally manufactured on the vehicle, altering the appearance or performance of the snowmobile. This may include trailers, custom modifications, seats/backrests, exhausts, etc.
- Medical Payments
Disclaimer: This content is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided herein is not intended to be exhaustive, nor should it be construed as advice regarding coverage. Eligibility for
coverage is not guaranteed and all coverages are limited to the terms and conditions contained in the applicable policy. © 2008, 2011, 2013, 2016 Zywave, Inc. All rights reserved.le Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.